New Generation Submersible Pressure Sensor with Ceramic CERTEC® Measuring Cell
The HYDRO-WELL Plus is suitable for continuous level measurement of liquids. Typical applications include the measurement of ground water including wells, tanks, etc; the measurement of surface water including rivers, dams, lakes and ocean; and many applications in industrial and wastewater facilities.
The ceramic CERTEC® measuring cell is the heart of The HYDRO-WELL PLUS. The hydrostatic pressure of the liquid column causes a capacitance change in the measuring cell via the ceramic diaphragm. The entire measuring cell consists of high purity ceramic material and is characterized, along with its excellent long-term stability, by very high overload resistance.
Our HartBeat Plus provides venting for the pressure transmitter and acts as an external display for viewing and adjusting level and temperature. The HartBeat Plus also allows the system to output data in several formats including SDI-12 and 4-20 mA or RS-232.
- No drift due to Ceramic CERTEC® measuring Cell
- No Calibration (no drift means no calibration)
- No Dessicant
- Durable: does not experience fatigue over time
- Reliable: is not affected by temperature
- Robust: No possiblity of damaging measuring element when cleaning
- Accuracy: 1% of measured water level
- Standard: 4-20 mA, SDI-12
- Construction: Robust Stainless Steel (optional Titanium)
- Industry best over-range pressure protection
- Integrated Overvoltage protection
- Surface Water
- Ground Water
- Waste Water
- Reservoirs and Dams